Monday, March 28, 2016

In a scrapbooking rut? join in my scrapbook challenge!

I know i cannot be alone in this "struggle" !!! i get into a scrap-rut.... i make the same kinda layouts for multiple pages in a row, use the same colors, etc. i rarely go outside of my "box"
Anyone want to join me in a weekly challenge? Each Monday i am going to create/post a challenge -- complete the challenge and then post photos!  if we held each other accountable, then we should be able to go outside of out box and (GASP!) craft! 

these can be applied to scrap pages, cards, crafts, or whatever you want.... just as long as we are crafting, then we are getting somewhere, right??? 
who's in????

I started this scrap challenge on my local FB scrapbook group, so i decided to duplicate it here for a broader audience.  In order to catch up my blog to my challenges, you will see a few posts tonight with my challenges. :)

Happy scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment