Friday, March 27, 2015

Aime's custom candle lantern wraps and place cards

Nothing makes me happier than a repeat customer! Sure, i love "meeting" new people, but when someone comes BACK to my shop, i know they really liked our products and customer service enough to use us again and trust us for yet another important event! That just makes me smile :)
Aime is one of those repeat customers!

A few years ago, i made her custom printed wraps for candles-- and this past month, i had the opportunity to do it again for a birthday party!  I'm so thankful she sent me pictures from her decorated table and is allowing me to show them to you!

We made/designed the wraps for the candles- i think they are a beautiful accent for their table decor!  The candles are also functional as use of a place card and party favor too!  i love when you can double-dip functional and fun together ;)

thanks for shaming Aime! i hope your guest of honor had a great birthday party!






No comments:

Post a Comment