Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Kiwi Sketch challenge- "celebrate"

It's been WAY too long since i have...
1.) blogged
2.) had some kid-free time
3.) Scrap booked

Thanks to a Strawberry Shortcake DVD in the adjoining room, I decided to take off the afternoon from my normal responsibilities and fix my lack of all three :) ... and before you judge me for sticking my kid in front of the screen for a while,  i think i deserved some "me time" since i am 5 days away from my due date with Baby #3... and let's face it... free time is going to be a luxury i probably will not partake in too often ;)

So, with that, Kiwi Lane's blog and sketch challenge was in my radar!
http://www.kiwilane.com/2015/03/celebrate_scrapbooking_sketch/

Here is my interpretation!





The Wildcat Dash is the main fundraiser for my daughter's PTO- and I am so excited to be a SAHM to be able to attend these type of events ( and, of course, be "Mom-arazzi").  The kids have a great time running around the obstacle course to raise money for the school.  Go Cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment