Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Happy National Scrapbooking day! Aren't you excited??? This rates up there with my favorite holidays, just behind Christmas and right in line with any holiday that celebrates the love of chocolate and brownies.

Last year, i spent the day in Novi, Michigan at my first scrapbooking show (yaaaay!). This year, i will be spending the day doing much needed yard work and laundry (boooo!!), but i still was able to get a little scrapping time in tonight- i'm also hoping that if i can finish all of my chores, i can reward myself with some scrapping time. sounds good, right?? well, we'll see what the day brings!

You have heard me praise Kiwi Lane a few times already, but i'll mention them again!  They are having a huge sale to celebrate NSD ( and yes, i have my list ready!) and they are also hosting a few competitions. Here is my submission for Challenge #2- the Picture Perfect Layout, where i had to use 8 or more photos.
Each year, my husband and i buy small valentines gifts for our girls- Being a stay at home mom, i get to give them their gifts first... and that means the scrap page gets completed first too ;)Both girls got a felt bag, a pair of fun socks, a book, and some cookies.
I love my little valentines :)
the photo that got the "flash" light is my oldest daughter "reading" to her baby sister. :)


here's more info on the challenge:
http://kiwilane.com/here/2013/05/let-the-party-begin/#.UYRkxbWG3oI

and,as always, Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment