Sunday, February 24, 2013

Kiwi Lane Doodles-Scrapbooking

With a house, kids, hubby, and job, my list of "things to do" keeps growing at an incredible rate. it overwhelms me to think about everything i need to accomplish on a weekly basis- and i know that only half ( on a good week), will actually be able to crossed off my list.
...and that's why i scrapbook. it's my "me" time. i can focus all of my thoughts, creativity  time, and heart into a 12x12 piece of paper. Of course, i have a HUGE pile of semi-organized pictures and an even bigger pile of untouched cardstock and paper, but when i have the opportunity to play... i run down to my work table in the basement and unwind with a cutter in one hand and an ink pad in the other.
Here is a page i was able to create over the spare moments of the past week... my youngest, Kristen, at 9 months old. Crazy to think she'll be 18 months old next week!
Thanks Kiwi Lane for the design inspiration ( you can read about my inspiration here: http://kiwilane.com/here/2013/02/dt-doodles-2013-week-7/) . Let's hope i win the weekly challenge so i can keep making these easy yet cute pages. :)

we are not going to talk about the fact that i still have yet to scrapbook my oldest when she was this age.... i'll catch up one day.... i hope.... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment