Sunday, March 9, 2014

DT doodles #5 submission

finally.. the snow is starting to melt, the sun was shining... shoot, even though it's only 30 degrees, i feel like it's a heat wave and i want to open all the windows! ( dont worry.. i wont.. yet...)

This past week i was able to break away from the wedding-work ( my sister is getting married! you'll see a zillion posts soon enough!) and my craft-room overhaul clean-up and  spend some time scrapping.
 
Last year in May at the Great Lakes Mega Meet ( my yearly tradition scrapbook show!) i was able to meet a few of the Kiwi Land Designers at their booth... and i found this amazing paper at the show as well. seriously, its my favorite "american paper" i have purchased to date- and i DO have a paper purchasing problem, if that tells ya anything ;)
On the 4th of july, i was playing with my girls and my camera and ended up with some amazing pictures... 

favorite papers + favorite pictures + DT doodles challenge = yes, please ;)

Here's the inspiration sketch:
http://kiwilane.com/2014/03/d-t-doodles-5/#.UxzlqvldUlQ

Here's what i came up with:





I used a few of the Tiny Brackets and Aspen Court templates- i need to buy Clara ;) :)

happy scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment