Sunday, October 27, 2013

DT doodles- week 41

Hi all!
i am soooooo excited that this upcoming weekend i am going to a weekend scrapbook retreat with my girlfriends!!! as much as i love my hubby and my kids, it will be SO nice to get away and get a little pampered. 3 days of pure scrapbooking- no cooking, no cleaning, no "maaaaaa-maaaaaaaa" and no "... but i dont want that for dinner!". yup. sounds like a little bit of heaven.
in trying to prepare and pack for the weekend, i was able to do a little scrappin' before i even left!  thanks to the Kiwi Lane team, i was able to finish up a page from this past summer pretty quickly (well, for my standards at least ;)!

here's my inspiration sketch: http://kiwilane.com/2013/10/dt-doodles-2013-week-41/

--and  here's my interpretation:


i bought this paper pack a looooong time ago- i just loved the bright and happy colors. i was also able to use 3 packs of stickers that i "had to have" b/c they were on clearance and i liked them... i knew i would use them... eventually... :)  happy to say that i found the perfect project for them!
Hope y'all had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment