Monday, November 28, 2011

Changes for 2012

As you may know, I officially started Scrapping Innovations after the birth of my first daughter, Kaitlyn, in 2008.  As with most sellers on etsy, although I will never be rich, my little business is a nice “helping income” and allows me to be a stay at home mom while keeping my sanity at the same time.  I am so touched that my etsy shop has taken off so well and received such positive feedback!
With the birth of our second daughter, Kristen, at the beginning of September, I am learning very fast that life with two kids is no joke :) In order to balance a happy family and satisfied clients, a few adjustment will be effective for new orders:

Here are some changes for the 2012 year...

* My etsy shop will include a few additional sizes and options for candle lanterns. A minimum of 10 lanterns will be required per order.

*My etsy shop will include a few options for dinner menus. There will be a $15 set up/design fee for each menu design. A minimum order of 100 will be required.  I will be accepting 1 menu order per month for completion.  If the order is completed early, I may accept an additional order(s).

*My etsy shop will include limited program options. There will be a $35 set up/design fee per program layout and will require a minimum order of 100.  I will be accepting 1 program order per month for completion.  If the order is completed early, I may accept an additional order(s).

*www.scrappinginnovations.com will be available for viewing as a "full catalog" of our products. The shopping cart will be turned off for sample orders.

*Other custom orders be accepted on a very limited basis.

Please give us a few days to adjust the website and etsy shop- we should be up and running with the changes December 1st. 

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please email me (steph@scrappinginnovations.com) or send me a convo through etsy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment